So since i slept for only 2 hours, i was out of energy. Who wouldn't be after watching Jerry and Degrassi all day, huh? So i decided to do a little summer reading. That tired me out quickly so i wanted to sleep for an hour or two. I told my sister to wake me up at dinner. Which was at 5. And she even failed at doing that. So i finally wake up at fucking 11, almost 12. How the hell do you think I'm gonna sleep tonight now? Fucking dumbass. I seriously want to punch you in the face. You are so lucky i don't. Even seeing your face annoys me.
You come up with a fucking excuse saying mom tried to wake me up but i said i didn't want to walk? Yeah, nice try. If you weren't a fucking dumbass, you would know that i needed to sleep early today, which i would've since i woke up so early. You know that we have to wake up for a buffet early tomorrow, you selfish prick. So i slept for more than 6 hours. That's not a nap, fyi. Jeez, you get straight As but you don't have any common sense? Even if i didn't want to wake up, you should've tried again. Did that ever cross your tiny mind? No, of course not. Jeez, crossing you off the list of people i can count on.
Oh and by the way, i did back off. I'm only ranting about you on my blog and in my head. I'm not even yelling at you. But are you too stupid to realize that too? You might not even read this because you're too fucking busy stalking your 'friend'.
Your sister,
JessicaLing
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment