Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lacking sleep.

Wow, I woke up around the same time I did yesterday. But got two extra hours since I slept earlier. So I had nothing better to do but read FMLs. Don't wanna get up and go on AIM or someone might talk to me. LOL. I don't want to talk to people.-_-

I miss China so much. I was happy despite the early mornings and late nights. The cold showers and the nasty holes for bathrooms which I only used when I thought I was gonna piss myself. LOL. Despite the way i sometimes couldn't understand what people were trying to say. Ignoring the sweat, bugbites, and dirty streets. Hell, I even miss climbing all 6 floors to go to the house. I never felt closer to home even though SF is home. I guess i'm gonna need a bit more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment