Thanks for trying to slap me back into reality. Couldn't you do it without all the screaming. You've been hoping i would come out of the room other than to use the bathroom and eat and shit, right? So today, i finally went outside and you guys were joking about how I lock myself in the room all day and you were hoping i would come out and see people. You say you know my hearts been uncomfortable lately and all is good. I say i miss China and you bombard me with all this shit saying that if we went there often, they wouldn't treat us so well and wouldn't give me money.
Jeez, is that what you think matters to me? I didn't mention anything about money or anything. I just said i missed China. Then you ranted, saying if i missed it so much, i should make money and go. I don't know what the fuck your problem is but back the fuck off. I'm having problems of my own. And you wonder why i stay in the room all day and never come out and talk to you guys. Its cause i do, you yell at me for anything i say or do. I just simply stated i missed China. What the fuck did i do wrong. Jesus.-__-
No one listens. No one understands.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment