So i slept at 6am last night. I know, i know. Arg, i can't help myself. And i woke up at 8. I was thinking "Finally, i woke up by myself without my mom yelling at me." I checked the time and i was like -__-. Then i was really thirsty. So i had no choice but to get up. I sat on my bed and my sister said, with her eyes still closed, "It's 7." I was like.. half freaked. Then i found out that she just woke up too and she was really thirsty. Then i gulped down half a bottle of water and here i am. Maybe I'll get a decent sleep tonight. My goal, 2:30am- 3am. Maybe it'll work cause i woke up so early. Yeah.
As for my physical and emotional state, I'm feeling better. After that laugh with the Nuong Duong (LMFAO, Daniel.) thing yesterday, I'm feeling better. :D Maybe now i won't be so pissy and distant. Maybe.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment